Another precious list from an almost six year old (5 years and 11 months to be absolutely precise)! Tanvee picks her own books when our correspondent, Dolly Raithatha accompanies her to the bookstore. Please note, the words are entirely Tanvee’s and no tampering has been attempted or allowed.
- The Susu Pals by Richa Jha : Rhea and Diya remind me of Inika and Diyana, my best friends in class.
- The Empty Stocking by Richard Curtis : Father Christmas does not know that Sam and Charlie are different. He is old.
- Snow White and the Seven Dart Frogs by Gemma Cary and Kelly Caswell : I love this book as it has the cute little froggies .Love all the pictures in this book.
- Charlie Cook’s Favourite Book by Julia Donaldson : Everyone has a book in this story, even the ghost .
- The Monkey with a Bright Blue Bottom by Steve Smallman : I loved the way bear and the other animals color the monkey’s bum.
- Why Giraffe has a Long Neck (Tinga Tinga Tales) By Claudia Lloyd: Giraffe is my favourite.
- Amma Tell me about Hanuman by Bhakti Mathur : It is so funny to see the Sun run away fearing little Hanuman .
- Brown like Dosas, Samosas and Sticky Chikki by Rebecca Manari :Love this book as Samaira loves her color .
- The Lion King (Disney Classics) : Momma shows me circle of life song on YouTube and says I was as cute as Simba when I was a little baby.
- Jack and the Flum Flum Tree by Julia Donaldson: I love the Jack and flum flum tree.
- Rudey’s Windy Christmas : Because Rudey (Rudolf ) did a poo in all the pages.
Our correspondent was coerced into adding the eleventh one. We are glad that it was added! After all, farting reindeers need their very own space.