Karuna sends us her list from Gurgaon. It was endearing to see her diligently make notes before handing it out to our scribe, Jayapadma, for typing! Go on, take a look at the wonderful list and add to your wish-list!
1. Everything on it by Shel Silverstein – This book has totally hilarious poems.
2. A light in the attic by Shel Silverstein – It is the first book I read by Shel Silverstein and its very funny.This one is a poem book too.
3. National Geographic Kids Almanac 2015 – Has many facts, activities and lots more.
4. The complete adventures of Charlie and the chocolate factory by Roald Dahl – It is one of the best Roald Dahl books I’ve read.
5. Mr.Stink by David Walliams – Want to meet the stinkiest man in the world? Read this book.
6. Ramona and her mother by Beverly Cleary – Seven and a half year old Ramona will always be her mother’s girl, won’t she?
7. Ramona Quimby, age 8 by Beverly Cleary – Life as a third grader is tough.
8. Getting granny’s glasses by Ruskin Bond – Travel with Mani and Granny to Mussoorie.
9. The one and only Ivan by Katherine Applegate – A story about friendship, bravery and a courageous fight for freedom.
10. Sunita Williams, a star in space by Arvinda Anantharaman – About Sunita Williams’ life.
11. The chimney corner collection by Enid Blyton – It has sixty classic stories and a nine year old shouldn’t miss it.
We absolutely love these books, Karuna! Thank you for sharing with us!