Tamara is not six years old. She is not seven either. She is more than halfway through, and has a fabulous list of books to share with us.
- Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl – I like animals and I liked that Mr Fox was very clever and tricked the farmers.
- It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny by Marilyn Sadler – It was funny that PJ tried to be different types of animals.
- Mr Galliano’s Circus by Enid Blyton– I like this book because of the animals in it – and I like that they all lived in caravans and also because circus life seems fun.
- Fancy Nancy – Fanciest Doll in the Universe by Jane O’Connor – I like dressing up my dolls and being fashionable.
- The Book of Habitats by Tony Wolf – because it tells about animal habitats and I like animals.
- The Berenstain Bears and the Week at Grandma’s by Stan Berenstain – because I like bears and I like my grandparents and it reminds me of them. I liked that brother and sister did fishing and other fun activities with their grandparents, even without their parents.
- Noisy Spooky Book by Sam Taplin (Usborne) – because I like scary stuff and the book makes spooky noises.
- It’s a George Thing by David Bedford – because I like to dance – I like the pictures and the dance moves they teach at the end of the book.
- Little Vinayak (Karadi Tales) by Shobha Viswanath- Its about a child elephant – and I also like the elephant kind of music in the audio.
- 5-Minute Jungle Tales for Bedtime by various authors – because I like wild animals!
Thank you, Tamara, for being a bookworm, and thank you Aarthi, for raising one!