Tuhina and Mihika are twins and other than sharing their birthday, they share a love for books. And hence, we got lucky and got two lists when we asked for one! The fact that Dipali included the ones that she detests proves that she is an honest reporter.
- Books by Tony Ross : Because they are funny.
- Fancy Nancy books by Jane O’Connor : Because she is always fancy.
- All of the Olivia books by Ian Falconer : They are funny.
- (I hate to put this down, but it’s on the list) Barbie books : Because sometimes they are brave. Not really. But ….(shrugs)
- Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne : They are so, so, soooo, I don’t know… Fun!
- Those dreadful children by Enid Blyton: They were always fighting.
- Winnie the witch stories by Valerie Thomas & Korky Paul : I just like her stories. She is so silly and funny.
- The princess and the pig by Jonathan Emmett & Poly Bernatene : (Ran away….so that was the end of her list)
- The Mahabharat- A child’s view by Sahmita Arni : I like the fighting.
- Books by Tony Ross : The little princess is very funny.
- Books by Mo Willems especially The pigeon needs a bath : The pigeon didn’t want to try something new, then liked it in the end, just like me.
- Daisy books by Kes Gray & Nick Sharratt : She is bossy and has different ideas, not like other people and princesses.
- Amma tell me series by Bhakti Mathur & Maulshree Somani : I like the way Ram and good people fight.
- The princess and the pig by Jonathan Emmett & Poly Bernatene : I like the way the pig was made the princess and the princess went and lived in a farm.
- Manfred the baddie by John Fardell : I like Manfred, he was such a baddie. And then I liked him when he was a goodie.
Both junior raccoons will be turning 7 in January. And we hope to see more double lists from them every year! Thank you Dipali for reporting truthfully. And thank you Tuhina and Mihika for being bookworms!